ROCKY WHEELER, C.P.A.
3300 Irvine Ave. Ste. 260
Newport Beach, Ca. 92660
(949) 261-6166, Fax (949) 261-6188
Mr. Wheeler is a graduate of the University of Arizona. He began his career as a revenue agent for the Internal Revenue Service. While with the IRS, he performed audits of individuals, partnerships, trusts, and corporations.
In 1980, he moved into private practice where he was a tax manager and partner. He also handled audits with the Franchise Tax Board and Internal Revenue Service.
In 1990, Mr. Wheeler started his own practice. The scope of our current practice is as follows:
- Individual Tax Returns for Federal and all States, including filing all late returns and dealing with the IRS and Franchise Tax Board regarding the problems that may occur.
Partnership Tax Returns, including regular partnerships and LLC’s for Federal and all States.
- Corporation Tax Returns, including C Corporations, S Corporations and LLC’s for Federal and all States.
- Fiduciary Tax Returns, including trust and estate income tax returns for Federal and all States.
- Estate Tax Returns, including all the filings and other information necessary to have the estate closed.
- Payroll Tax Returns, Sales Tax Returns and all other necessary filings with government agencies.
- Representation for all audits with the different governmental agencies.
- Preparation of Offer in Compromise for back taxes owed.
Payment: For your convenience, we accept checks, cash and PAYPAL. There is no additional charge to you for using PAYPAL. Payment is due at the time of service.